买英雄联盟比赛彩票appglobal music and entertainment platform tidal recently announced the availability of ‘master’ quality recordings. a wide variety of content from labels and artists, including warner music group’s world-renowned music catalogue, is now available in master audio across all of tidal’s available markets worldwide.
买英雄联盟比赛彩票apptidal has integrated mqa, the award-winning technology that enables this innovation, and has offered it to all tidal hifi tier subscribers under a new ‘master’ listing. a wide range of recordings are already available and the collection will continue to grow.
To experience MQA over TIDAL on the DMS-500 network audio player, you must subscribe to TIDAL’s HiFi subscription and already have an account. To find and play ‘Masters’ on the DMS-500, simply turn on the DMS-500 and select the “STREAM” button. Next, select “INTERNET” then select “TIDAL” from the list of Internet Music Services. Once logged on, select “TIDAL Masters” to see and play a list of all available MQA Master Albums.
买英雄联盟比赛彩票appto sign up or create playlists, you must use the tidal desktop app as described below. please follow these steps:
- for a TIDAL HiFi account.
- the TIDAL desktop app on your PC or MAC.
- Open the desktop app and login. Notice the intro pop-up.
- As per the notice, click on “What’s New” and scroll down to “Masters.”
You call also click on “Show All” to see all MQA “Master” albums.
- Mouse over a selection and click on the three (3) dots to expose a dropdown list. This can also be done by track vs. album. Click on “Add to Playlist.”
- Select the playlist you wish to add the album or track to and click on it. If you want to create a new playlist, select “Create New” and name it as you desire.
- The next time you open and sign onto TIDAL with the DMS-500 app, simply select “My Music” to see the MQA “Masters” playlists you previously created on your desktop.